The Global Workshop's mission is fourfold:
• Catalyze problem-solving dialogue and collaboration among students and educators across multiple cultures, economic realities, and ecosystems.
• Support schools and communities in raising compassionate, critically engaged global citizens.
• Nurture longterm, sustainable, and mutually beneficial collaborative partnerships with schools, communities, and innovators around the world.
• Continually innovate multimedia storytelling as a platform for interdisciplinary cross-cultural learning, ethical representation, and environmental consciousness-raising.
IMpact Progress Report
The Global Workshop launched in November 2015. Since then, it has—
- Developed original digital content for seven social and environmental organizations.
- Engaged 2,200 students in participatory workshops in science and social studies classrooms.
- Created five hours of original live and multimedia educational content (see excerpts here) in collaboration with partner communities in India, Indonesia, and the United States.